From this page you can access supporting information about the following ESC processes:
- Credit Cover requirements for Capacity Auction applicants
- Meter Verification requirements for certain types of Capacity Providers
- Background on the Capacity Market levies, which funds capacity payments to generators.
- Settlement Costs levy
This Register is published in accordance with the Contracts for Difference (Allocation) (Amendment) Regulations 2015 which introduced the requirement for Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd, as the CFD counterparty, to establish and maintain a register of each excluded site to which a temporary site exclusion applies. The Register is required to contain:-
• the grid reference co-ordinates and such other information, including a plan to a suitable scale, which enables each such site to be readily identified;
• the exclusion period applicable to each such site;