Low Carbon Contracts Company
The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) and the Electricity Settlements Company (ESC) sit at the heart of the delivery of the UK’s goals for secure, affordable and sustainable electricity.
These two private limited companies, wholly owned by the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) formerly known as Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC), were created to deliver key elements of the government’s Electricity Market Reform Programme. As government-owned companies, LCCC and ESC are governed by Framework Documents setting out the shareholder relationship and their Guiding Principle.
Our mission is to implement and develop electricity market schemes by providing independent expertise, insight and leadership.
LCCC Data Portal - Notice of Disclaimer
This notice of disclaimer applies to the Low Carbon Contract Company, and Electricity Settlements Company Data Portal (known as the “LCCC Data Portal”).
This notice must not be removed from this page and no page from this section of the LCCC Data Portal may be copied or downloaded or shared with or provided to any person without the page containing this notice also being copied or downloaded or shared with and provided to such person.
1) we do not and shall not be deemed to:
• give any representation, warranty, undertaking or guarantee whatsoever (whether express or implied) in respect of the LCCC Data Portals and/or any of their content, including (i) as to the method or quality of compilation, preparation, production, maintenance, currency or updating thereof, (ii) as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or quality of any assumptions, knowledge, data, forecasts, projections, estimates, figures and/or values used, contained or reflected therein, and/or (iii) that the LCCC Data Portal and its content is error-free, accurate, comprehensive, complete or up to date or is being checked, kept up to date and/or refreshed; and/or
• have any duty of care, responsibility, obligation or liability whatsoever and howsoever arising (whether directly or indirectly) in relation to the LCCC Data Portals and/or any of their content, including to check, update, refresh or maintain the currency of any assumption, knowledge, data, forecast, estimate, projection, figure and/or value (and that this is so irrespective of any knowledge which we may have that any assumptions, knowledge, data, forecasts, estimates, projections, figures or values we have made or used are out of date or have become or are likely to have become inaccurate and/or would be different if made or used at any particular point in time, including at a more recent point in time).
2) by using the LCCC Data Portal and/or its content (1) you do so at your own risk, (2) you will not, and shall not claim or assert, that you have placed any reliance upon it or them for any purpose whatsoever.
3) by using the LCCC Data Portal and/or its content you acknowledge and agree that any statistics, forecasts, estimates or projections, contained therein represent statistics, forecasts, estimates or projections created/generated at a particular point in time and which may be out of date (including because they are not updated or are only updated on an approximately quarterly or periodic basis).
By using this website you acknowledge, confirm and agree that, as with any statistics, forecasts, estimates or projection, are subject to change as matters become known, clearer or are better understood.