LCCC hosted the first in a series of generic Contracts for Difference (CfD) training events leading up to the opening of Allocation Round 4 (AR4).
The event provided information for prospective and existing participants in the Contracts for Difference (CfD) scheme, as well as those who are new to the scheme and the allocation process, covering CfDs in general. The event and recording did not cover any specific details on eligibility or parameters for AR4.
LCCC's Scheme and Contract Managers covered:
- The CfD policy context and design
- The CfD project risks and journey
- Pre-registration and qualification
- Pre-signing and auction allocation
- Initial Conditions Precedent, Milestone Delivery Date and metering arrangements
- Operational Conditions Precedent and fuel sampling criteria
- Target Commissioning Window and Longstop Date
- Payments process under the CfD